Let me let you in on a little secret. I really dislike cooking during the weekdays and anything that I can make that’s fast and easy is my ideal recipe.I stumbled upon this Vegan Chickpea “Tuna” Salad on Pinterest and modified it to my liking. Let me know if you end up making it and if you liked it. 🙂
2 Cans of Chickpeas
2 Celery Sticks
1/2 Medium Red Onion
1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
1/3 Cup Vegan Mayo (Hampton Creek Just Mayo)
- Chop Celery and Red Onion and set aside
- Rinse & Drain both cans of Chickpeas
- Combine celery, red onion and chickpeas into a blender and pulse until chopped. (Do not pulse to much you will end up with hummus, Lol)
- Remove chickpea mixture from blender and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Dijon mustard and Vegan Mayo to mixture and combine until the mixture is well coated.
- Add Salt and Pepper to your desired taste.